Friday, April 5, 2013

The Wonder Weeks App Review



I have a 14 month old little girl. She is the my sunshine and my constant companion at this age. She is child number 4 for me and you would think by this time I would have it all figured out. While I do have some things down well I find myself relearning many aspects of raising a child and learning many new things as well. I recently tried out the Wonder Weeks app and found the information so helpful and useful for any mother or father raising a young child. 

To understand the rapid development of a child’s brain and to link that to the child’s abilities, emotions and stages they go through at specifics weeks in age is so intriguing and answers so many questions even for child number 4. 

I am including some screenshots from a section called relationships that was eye opening for me and a super useful chart called the 10 Fussy Phases:




I loved this app and will keep it on my phone permanently. Get it here:

3 comments:

Elizabeth Edwards said...

interesting indeed. have a great week. ( :

Unknown said...

It seems very useful, nice review =)

Unknown said...

This is great xoxx ..

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com